2022 AUSTRALASIAN DOUBLE REED SOCIETY
NATIONAL CONFERENCE & COMPETITION
The terms of this policy are subject to change at any time with reference to government health orders.
- Photo evidence of a negative RAT test is required upon check-in each day of the event for all on-site Conference and Competition personnel and attendees.
- Conference and Competition attendees, personnel, and participants MUST NOT ATTEND if they are exhibiting any cold or flu like symptoms at any time on the day of the event (regardless of RAT test result).
- Conference and Competition personnel and attendees are welcome to wear masks, and are encouraged to do so as they see fit, particularly in situations where social distancing may not be possible.
- Conference and Competition personnel and attendees agree to practise good hygiene and use the sanitation stations provided.
- Social distancing should be practised whenever feasible.
- Conference and Competition attendees agree to follow the requested guidelines of exhibitors and ADRS personnel in regard to Covid-safe practices.