Insightful, informative and entertaining,Reeding Matter is the only publication for double reed players, trade organisations and manufacturers in the Australasian region.
Click here for previous editions of Reeding Matter.
Reeding Matter plays a vital role in the Society’s activities, keeping members in touch with current news and events, and providing information on all aspects of double reed playing and musicianship.
Regular features include . . .
- · ADRS
- · Pedagogy & discussion forums
- · Double reed community events & information
- · Professional players
- · Calendar of double reed concerts & events in Australia & New Zealand
- · Reviews of double reed events
- · Miscellaneous scribblings – musical travels, letters, original artwork & puzzles
- · New publications, recordings & online resources
- · Trade information, double reed accessories, supplies & classified advertisement
2018 Reeding Matter Deadlines
- 14 February (March issue)
- 13 June (July issue)
- 12 October (November issue)
Enquiries & Submissions
The Editor – Josie Hawkes
March 2016 – Volume 19 – Issue No 1 – Supporters
Woodwind Repairs Australia , ABI Music , IRMT , Eine Kleine Wind
This publication is copyright. All material appearing in Reeding Matter, unless otherwise indicated is Copyright © 2006 Apart from any fair dealing for the purpose of private study, research, criticism or review as permitted under the copyright act, no part may be reproduced by any process in whole or in part without the express permission of the editor. The opinions expressed in Reeding Matter are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the editor or the adrs.