Who should attend the AGM?
Well you of course, the members.
Come along, vote in your new National and state representatives and join in on the discussion of YOUR society.
When – Oct 2nd, 3.30pm
Venue – AMEB Building
9 Nathan Ave, Ashgrove, QLD 4060
The Annual General Meeting of The Australasian Double Reed Society Inc (Reg Vic: A0035497R) will be held at the AMEB Centre, 9 Nathan Avenue, Ashgrove, Qld on Monday, 2nd October at 3.30pm
1) Confirm the minutes of the 2016 AGM and Special General Meeting of 19th September
2) Receive and consider Annual reports of the Committee and State branches
3) Receive and consider the financial statements of the Association for the financial year 2016-17
4) Election of Officers and Committee
5) Consider the amount of the annual subscription for the year 2018
Notice of motion: That the subscriptions for the year 2018 be adjusted as follows:
Fee Digital only Fee Including hard copy of reeding matter
Metropolitan $40 $50
All Other Areas $35 $45
Student $30 $40
Family/school/Org $60 $70
Senior Concession $30 $40
International $60 $70
Moved A Greenlees, ADRS treasurer
A special general meeting for general business may be available subsequently if time permits.
Please fill in your details below to confirm your attendance. A quorum is required to make the meeting offical (it is awfully expensive to organise another)